Hey folks! Let’s start off directly, and drive the point home! In your ripe 20s, you must have flitted around, kissed a few morons, cavorted at parties, while trying to gain a strong foothold in your career. Well, those halcyon days for you are gone for good, and a new beacon beckons you towards your 30s. Most of your friends are married by now. In case, you too have a surging urge of getting married, and raising a family, then it’s high time you started taking things seriously. The biological clock is ticking away, and hence, you need to make up your mind about finding the right partner for yourself.
Some women tend to remain single even in 30s due to certain reasons. In certain cases, women come out of failed marriages, or past relationships. The others seriously focus on their careers in their 20s. These women wait till their work, and personal lives reach a smooth balance. If you are tweaking towards a serious relationship, then take a stock of the situation very closely before taking a decision. In the end, your goal is to attain a long lasting relationship out of love and satisfaction.
Here are some excellent dating tips for women in 30s:
- Leave your past behind: Your past has passed away. So, stop thinking about it anymore. You might have experienced a failed marriage some time back, but try and trash the god forsaken memories. It is a bit difficult to do so in the beginning, but essential all the same. You cannot start a new relationship afresh with your past clinging to your mind. Every new day ushers in a new ray of hope, and you too must start taking things with a positive heart. It is possible that things could really turn out well in your new relationship.
- Ask your man why he wants to date you: It is very important for you to find out why a guy wants to propose a woman in 30s. You certainly have some plans, and are serious about settling down. Find out whether your man is really serious about settling down with you. In case, he shows interest in a long term relationship, then make it a point in talking about your future plans. If you are not sure of his motives, then bring a couple of friends to meet him on a certain date. You need to ascertain his intentions. It’s also possible that you have kids from a previous marriage. Just know the guy well for the sake of your family’s safety. If you have the slightest inkling about the guy being promiscuous, then stop wasting time with him, and call it quits. It’s advisable to walk out of a relationship before getting hurt.
- Stop pitying yourself: Don’t let self-pity overwhelm your pride. There could be arguments, and disagreements during a couple of dates. Your guy might have exposed his sour side to you, but no human being is completely perfect! Stand on your ground with unflappable disposition, and don’t let a feeling of self-suffering cower you. If your man has genuine feelings towards you, then he would surely come around, and make up for his rudeness. If your man keeps doing, or saying things to hurt you, then don’t lose time. Dump him aside, and move ahead.
- Have fun: Have a great time with your man as long as you are out on a date with him. Keep aside your office, or personal problems at that time. Go for a movie, or dine out. Go out for a party with him, or do whatever you can so as to keep all kinds of troubling thoughts at bay. Have a great time as long as you are with your guy, and don’t let depressing ideas creep in, only to spoil everything for you.
- Communicate freely: Women in 30s are wise enough to discern their own minds. So, do not let any misgivings weigh down upon your heart. In case, you have any issue pestering your mind, then talk to your man. Speak frankly. Get a clear picture before moving ahead.
- Know your man’s mind: In your 30s, you cannot be fiddling about with guys. Your man could be a stud, but then then you need to find out true feelings as well. If he finds excuses for not receiving your calls, or pretends to be busy most of the time, then it’s time for you to pre-empt any further bid in this relationship. You aren’t the only woman in his life.
- Trust your gut: Always trust your conscience. Your inner mind would never lie to you. Go ahead in a relationship only if you feel that a particular man is the right choice for you. Trust your mind, and not your heart. If you feel that the guy isn’t the right choice for you, then don’t waste your time with him anymore. Move ahead. The world is full of promises for all!