Is your hair brittle, dry and deprived of moisture? If that is the case, then we have a real surprise in store for you! So, stop hunting for expensive chemical hair masks in the stores! All you need to do is to have a look inside your kitchen. As the wise have stated, our kitchens are stocked with natural beauty products.
Why should we use bananas for making natural hair packs:
Bananas are packed with all kinds of nutrients, consequently adding to our good health, glow and fitness. No wonder, our mothers and grandmothers have always advised us about using bananas as hair packs and face masks. Bananas are packed with potassium, calcium, natural oils, vitamins A, B, C and E. Also, they are rich in tryptophan, which is a rich amino acid. Hence, bananas serve as excellent home- made remedies for damaged hair, and one need not depend on chemical-based packs.
Benefits of banana hair masks:
- Boosts hair growth: Banana packs augment healthy hair growth, You could mix yogurt with a mashed banana and apply over your hair, while gently massaging your scalp with the smooth pack. In this way, the hair roots absorb the essential nutrients. Let the mask remain for 20 minutes. Wash it away using cold water.
- Nourishes and moisturizes hair: Banana hair masks are rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Hence, they enrich our hair follicles with the necessary nutrients, thereby lending a natural shine to our hair.
- Prevents dandruff and hairfall: Dandruffs are the major agents causing hair fall. Banana rich hair masks add moisture to the dry scalp, and hence, prevent hair fall.
- Straightens your hair: In case, you have frizzy strands of hair, then mix a mashed banana with fuller’s earth and four tea-spoons of lemon juice. Apply the mask over your hair strands while gently massaging your scalp, so that the hair follicles nourish themselves with rich proteins, vitamins and minerals. Wash away the pack after 20 minutes, and see luxurious and straight locks rolling down your back.
- Adds shine to your hair: Banana hair masks are packed with natural nourishment, and hence, result in shining cascading hair.
Are banana shake masks good for hair:
Of course, they are! Apart from serving as great appetizers,banana shakes also act as ‘sinful’, and yet, heavenly stimulants for hair growth. Well, you might be wondering whether such claims are really true! Well, banana shake masks repair the split ends and fragile strands. Also, they hydrate dry scalps, and improve hair elasticity. Consequently,our hair looks healthy, shiny and super gorgeous!
Ingredients to be used for banana shake hair masks:
- Take a whole ripe banana and slice it into pieces. Put them into a blender.
- Add four tea-spoons of honey to the banana slices.
- Add two tea-spoons of coffee powder to the mass.
- Also, add two spoons of cocoa powder to the mixture.
- Now, add a few drops of olive oil to enrich the mass.
- Add a quarter cup of fresh milk cream to the mixture. In case, there is no cream available inside your refrigerator, use half a cup of fresh milk or yogurt to the mixture.
- If you wish to an ultra-rich protein hair mask, then add a full egg to the existing ingredients as well.
Massage your scalp with oil a few hours before applying the mask.
How to apply the banana shake mask on your hair::
- Blend all the ingredients in your mixer grinder. A thick, creamy and frothy banana shake hair mask is ready for use!
- Gently apply the luxurious pack to your hair in layers with the help of a brush. You could also use your fingers to do that. Ensure that your hair strands are completely coated with the creamy pack.
- Let the thick and luxurious mask remain for half an hour till the hair follicles nourish themselves with rich proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your hair with cold running water and shampoo it, while carefully removing the the dried up flakes of the pack. See that no banana pieces remain stuck to your hair strands.
Let your hair dry for some time, and wait for the amazing results! Thick, shiny, glowing and highly moisturized hair would add glamour to your already existing beautiful self!
Whether the hair mask is really effective:
Of course, it is! Cocoa and honey hydrate dull and weak strands, nourish the roots, and boost the metabolic process in the cells. Eggs provide the much needed proteins, vitamins and minerals, and act as good conditioners as well. Also, they strengthen the brittle hair strands by serving as natural moisturizers. Cream or milk added to eggs improves hair elasticity, thereby preventing hair fall. Coffee powder is rich in caffeine, which resets the cycle of hair growth. Also, it stimulates the hair follicles, and triggers thick hair growth. Olive oil prevents the growth of dandruff, and removes dryness from the scalp. Besides, it also improves blood circulation, and enables moisture retention in the hair.
Are banana shakes good face packs too:
Certainly, they are! In fact, banana shakes serve, not only as superb hair packs, but also as excellent face packs. They rejuvenate the cells, and lend absolutely stunning glow to the skin.